10/13/2008

The 393 And 671 Collections

Posted by Jacob Philpott

Ok, so I've finally compiled a new batch of stock photos. There are 393 total, including different subjects as people, backgrounds, animals, architecture, etc. All of the images are high quality and large pictures.

They are on 10 different downloads.

Animals
Architecture
Backgrounds
Cars
Effects
Miscellaneous
Music
People
Plants
Textures

Enjoy! :)

_________

BTW if you haven't seen my 671 collection of 671 stocks, here are the downloads to those:

Landscapes and Locations
Effects and Patterns
People and Game Characters
Space
Miscellaneous

_________

**Please note I do not take credit for any of the photographs or pictures**

4 comments:

Jakub said...

I have a question
how do you get all these from Google Images?? haha seems like such an unlikely source
by the way, love both of your stock packs!

Jacob Philpott said...

ha thanks :)

carefully looking around is how i find them ;)

Mel Melhado said...

Thanks for sharing. I'll definitely use this images in my blog post. You're very helpful! I hope that all bloggers are like you. Keep up the good work! Naples real estate agent

Sam Liyon said...

It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. I am glad to come here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us, if you have time check my site too that regarding SEO Services Sri Lanka SEO Sri Lanka

Post a Comment